Gymnastique Magique is the premier competitive gymnastics festival in the world that combines the fun and relaxed atmosphere of festival gymnastics with the excitement of competition.
Plus embrace the magic with amazing Disney themed competition and showcase opportunities! All topped off with a magical parade through the Disneyland® Park!
A unique and magical competition
Our fusion of gymnastic disciplines and dance offers gymnasts over 30 different opportunities to compete, including group, duo and solo categories across all ages.
NEW opportunities to compete in 2018
• Solo and Duo categories across three age groups
• Combined “Junior/Senior” Group Categories with Open and Disney Themes
• New exciting “Combined Junior/Senior Halloween Spooktacular” category - Unique to Gymnastique Magique.
• Whole Club Group Categories with Open and Disney Themes, including new fairer categories for up to 17 years old and also all ages giving opportunities for all experience levels to compete on a fair playing field.
NEW fairer judging criteria
• Primary entries are now judged on a new set of "less technical" criteria emphasising fun factor, enthusiasm, smiles, costume and choreographic variety/suitability rather than technical ability and execution.
• Junior and Senior are judged on a more detailed criteria including technical ability, execution, expression, costume and choreographic variety/suitability.
• Any “combination” entries like “Combined Junior / Senior” and “Whole Club” will take into account all of the above factors and the fact that the groups are of mixed age and ability.
Coaches now welcome to compete!
Gymnastique Magique is an inclusive competition we now welcome coaches to take part and compete in our competitions (subject to age range requirements of the categories). Giving you, as a coach, the opportunity to compete alongside your students at this magical event!
Gymnastique Magique will be held at Lagny-Sur-Marne and we will provide a single transfer to competition venue and a single return transfer back to Disneyalnd Paris, this will be at a time determined by us once the final schedule is known.
|Click HERE to see all the opportunities to compete & category information!
Embrace the magic of Disneyland® Paris with exclusive Disney performance opportunities
Take part in our exciting closing ceremony and awards with your very own special showcases PLUS an unmissable mass Gymnastique Magique finale parade in the Disneyland® park bringing all participating clubs together in a special once in a lifetime opportunity!
Soak up the Halloween spirit in Disneyland® Paris with included entry into two amazing theme parks, special exclusive character experiences, beautifully themed hotels and all the Disney magic you can take!
Look what's included!*
• All Gymnastique Magique competitor entry fees
• All Gymnastique Magique spectator fees
Opportunity to compete in the Gymnastique Magique competition in solo, duo and group categories
• Competitors receive an exclusive participation souvenir
• Competition winners receive exclusive trophies & medals
• Special Gymnastique Magique teacher and performer lanyards
• Special Gymnastique Magique souvenir jacket for competitors
• Each group leader will receive a professionally edited video of all dancers performances on Vimeo to share with performers, friends and families.
• Opportunity to meet and greet some special Disney® guests!
• Opportunity to perform an additional Gymnastique Magique showcase performance as part of the Closing Ceremony
• Opportunity to dance down Main Street USA® as part of the special Disney Performing Arts® Pre-Parade*
• Opportunity to take part in an exclusive Disney® Pre Parade rehearsal*
• Experience the full magic of Disneyland® Paris with 3 or 5 day unlimited entry tickets to both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
• Be Bewitched by Disney's® spook-tacular Halloween celebrations
• Disney themed on-site accommodation for 3 or 4 nights at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe® or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne® with Continental Breakfast included.
• By staying at a Disney® Hotel you can enjoy exclusive benefits including...
- Extra Magic Hours - enter the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park up to 1 hour before each park officially opens
- Disney Character Encounters - Meet Disney Characters in your hotel
- The Best Locations - Easy access to the Disney® Village and Disney® Parks via regular free shuttle bus services from your hotel
• Services of the Gymnastique Magique management team in resort to assist with your stay and performances.
• Free place for group leader* - We know that, when arranging a group trip for work or education, the cost of your own accommodation is a big concern. Take Us 2 The Magic cover the cost of the group leader's place giving you one less thing to worry about.
Inclusions dependent on package selected. Gymnastique Magique Pre-Parade is subject to audition/conditions Minimum age for Participation in the Pre- Parade is 8 years old at time of parade. In previous years the pre-parade has been held in the evening therefore for any Sunday departures we would recommend that you do not arrange any departure from Disneyland Paris until at least 8pm. Please ask for more details on enquiry. Group leader free place is subject to minimum group size and room restrictions.